Binance Accelerator Program - Frontend Engineer
Posted on Monday, November 7, 2022
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.
Our Binance Accelerator Program - Welcome event, starts the first Monday of every month (i.e. April 3, May 1st, June 5th, etc).
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
We are looking for young talents to join our team responsible for engineering the next-generation products for our internal and external customers.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated from a computer science-related degree program
- Excellent quantitative and interpersonal skills
- A curious learner with the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months work period
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
See more open positions at Binance
Something looks off?