PNK Admin Engineer
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Implement user-friendly interface of Exchange Administration System
- Define and implement APIs for Exchange Administration System
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standard
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help to maintain code quality and orderliness
- At least 3 years of experience in software engineering
- Experience in full lifecycle Java application project development
- Skills in core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
- Understand basic knowledge of microservice framework, relational databases, Local Cache and No SQL datastore
- Familiar with MQ, like Kafka, RabbitMQ or other messaging middleware
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering or mathematics or similar
- Fluent in English, and Mandarin is an asset
- Company Address: 595 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC
- Term of Employment: Permanent, full-time
- Wage Range: CAD $111,115 to $120,000
- Benefits Package: This position is eligible for health benefits (dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits), long-term benefits (life insurance), and other benefits (learning/training paid by employer and wellness program).
- Contact Email: hr@binance.US
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
See more open positions at Binance
Something looks off?