Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Contribute solutions for system bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality and orderliness
- 3+ years full lifecycle Java applications project development experience
- Strong skills in core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
- Strong skills in relational databases, NoSQL datastore and Cache technologies
- Experience in Kafka, RabbitMQ or other messaging middleware
- Experience in microservice framework, Spring Cloud or Spring Alibaba and so on
- Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Distributed Transaction, Distributed lock, Web Service and REST
- Experience in design and development of large-scale distributed systems, practical experience in high concurrency, high performance system is preferred
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
See more open positions at Binance
Something looks off?