Software Engineer - Android
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2022
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Android applications for our exchange
- Have the ability to balance high response, stable and efficient code with attractive and functional aesthetics
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Efficiently use third-party data sources and APIs
- Create and execute unit tests on your code, to ensure its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance
- 3-5+ years solid Android software development experience
- Solid knowledge of Kotlin/Java
- RxJava and MVVM
- Custom UI experience
- Coroutines development
- Familiarize with common Jetpack Components
- At least one original Android app published
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Flutter experience
- Use Jetpack Compose for development
- Your active Github portfolio
- Have contributed to some popular Android libraries or have your own popular project(s)
- Interest in cryptocurrency and experience with payment related apps is a big plus.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
See more open positions at Binance
Something looks off?