Customer Experience Associate
What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Launched in June 2021, Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees. In October 2022, Bilt announced a valuation of $1.5 billion following a $150 million growth round to advance our loyalty program and credit card for renters.
In this role you will:
- Provide comprehensive payment and program support to our members within the Bilt Rewards platform.
- Triage incoming tickets and identify emerging trends, forwarding them to relevant internal departments for resolution.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to address and resolve member issues effectively
- Demonstrate a high level of patience and organizational acumen in comprehending the unique nuances of each partner's business operations.
- Adapt to diverse business models and tailor your support accordingly to meet individual member needs.
- Uphold our commitment to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Handle complex inquiries to support members and contribute to the success and growth of Bilt Rewards.
- Document necessary information and escalate ongoing patterns internally.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a support or operations-type role.
- Extremely organized with strong written and verbal skills.
- A team player who’s able to learn new platforms quickly and is patient and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Driven to take on new responsibilities, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Strong attention to detail with the intelligence to use critical thinking for solutions. Flexibility - We are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.
- Ability to deal with extremely confidential and sensitive information.
- Nights and weekends may be required.
- Zendesk experience (admin preferred)
- Reward points knowledge
Annual base salary range is $65-70k+ bonus + benefits (medical, dental, vision) + 401K match + Equity. Ultimately, when building each comp package we consider job skills, experience and location.