Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Role: Talent Acquisition Manager
Reporting to: Director of People
Location: New York, NY
What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future down payment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
What’s the role?
Reporting to the Director of People and working side by side with our sole Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for bringing in top technical talent across our data, engineering and product teams, as well as assisting with other roles across the business.
In this role you will:
- Own and implement the technical recruiting strategy
- Build and drive our employer brand through social media, industry groups, conferences and events
- Create and participate in a networking strategy actively conducting outbound recruiting and networking activity to build and maintain pipelines of candidates that can be shared across hiring managers
- Leverage the relationships and marketplace engagement of our team members to extend the brand for recruiting
- Effectively leverage communication channels such as the company websites and apps, social media, job posting network sites creating candidate flow for screening and interviewing
- Develop and update job descriptions and specifications
- Fully understand the needs of hiring managers and collaborate with them to lead the full lifecycle recruitment process for entry, mid, and senior level hires. Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers and consistently communicate recruiting progress
- Source candidates directly through both internal and external industry networking events and various online recruiting tools
- Coordinate interviewing with hiring managers promoting best practices for candidate engagement and effective interviewing
- Extend and negotiate verbal and written offers on behalf of the hiring manager, transition candidates for onboarding
- Consistently communicate progress and performance of recruiting function through information and data reporting
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- 2+ years of agency recruitment experience
- 2+ years of internal recruitment experience
- 5+ years total of technical recruitment experience (software engineering, product, data, etc.)
- Experience working with Greenhouse preferred but not necessary
- Experience leading employer branding through multiple channels
Annual base salary range is $75,000 - 110,000 + bonus + benefits (medical, dental, vision) + 401K match + Equity. Ultimately, when building each comp package we consider job skills, experience and location.