What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
What’s the role?
Reporting into the Senior Director of Partner & Product Marketing, the Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for communicating the value of Bilt Rewards to residents, corporate partners, and onsite teams across our growing portfolio of real estate partners. You’ll be focused on translating program benefits into compelling marketing materials that drive partner satisfaction and resident engagement.
In this role you will:
- Manage asset creation and execution of program launch marketing across digital Bilt Alliance property channels.
- Develop and deploy marketing content refreshes across Bilt Rewards Alliance property channels to drive increased resident enrollments and benefit engagement as we add new value to the program.
- Analyze campaign performance and use results to iterate on Alliance property marketing initiatives.
- Create and maintain training & informational materials (one pagers, FAQ, talking points, newsletters, Help Center) to be used when selling to new partners and educating existing partners and onsite teams on both new and existing benefits/product features of Bilt Rewards.
- Support Alliance onsite events with pre-event marketing, onsite integration of program value messaging, and post-event remarketing.
- Drive Bilt Alliance partner growth by identifying channels and creating content to grow program awareness in the Real Estate industry.
- Create and deploy resident surveys and research initiatives to support the evolution of the Bilt Alliance resident experience, marketing strategy, and keep partners up to date on their resident’s program satisfaction.
- Partner cross-functionally to keep track of partner & resident needs, understand new benefits & product features to amplify through Alliance channels, and monitor the competitive landscape to evolve the Bilt Alliance property marketing strategy and drive maximum partner success and resident engagement.
Looking for experience in:
- 3+ years of experience in partner and / or product marketing
- Understanding of partners and customer needs, with the ability to translate those needs into effective marketing materials
- Creative skills including copywriting, deck/asset creation, and an eye for design
- Customer research strategy and deployment
- Partner management (Real Estate industry experience is a plus)
- Cross-functional coordination and strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in high-pressure situations
- Experience in a startup environment preferred
Annual base salary range is $120,000 - 140,000 + bonus + benefits (medical, dental, vision) + 401K match + Equity. Ultimately, when building each comp package we consider job skills, experience and location.
Something looks off?