Role: Web Design
Reporting to: Director of Product Design
Location: New York, NY
Contract to Hire
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation's largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards enables renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Launched in June 2021, Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country's top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
About the role:
As a Product team member at Bilt, you’ll be instrumental in shaping what products we build and how our users interact with them. You’ll working within the marketing team and will be an instrumental part of our brand and product development. You’ll also be at the forefront of a team breaking new ground in the rental industry and increasing our generation's homeownership access.
What you’ll do:
- Create web experiences end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Build wireframes and prototypes that convey your ideas and communicate your solutions to the broader team & stakeholders
What You Are:
- You’re a verbal and visual storyteller who can create insightful user stories and prototypes that align the team around product features.
- Proven record of designing and shipping immersive and compelling web experiences
- Located in NYC (our office is in NoHo Manhattan)
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- A portfolio showing high-quality, impactful Web Design work
- Proficiency in wireframing and prototyping tools, including Figma
- Experience in animations is a plus
- Experience in 3D modeling is a plus
This will be a contract to hire role (20 hours per week) at an hourly rate of $0 - $100.
Something looks off?