Billd is a fast-growing fintech company looking to disrupt a $1.4 trillion dollar industry. We offer industry-leading financial and technology products to empower our customers. We believe in championing the underdog because no one else does.
We’re equally committed to the motivated professionals that make up the Billd family. We are proud to have been recognized as Austin's fastest-growing private company by Austin Business Journal, and one of the best to work for by Built In. As a rapidly growing company, there are numerous opportunities for internal growth and career development.
You will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career. We encourage creativity, initiative, collaboration, playfulness, and a strong work-life balance. We call our beautiful campus, located in Austin, TX, home and have a hybrid work model that allows employees the flexibility to work from home one day per week.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Territory Manager with experience selling either construction, equipment, or financial products to commercial subcontractors. This role will be responsible for growing and retaining Billd’s financing volume within a designated region by winning new business opportunities with subcontractors, deepening relationships with existing customers, and developing centers of influence (i.e. building material suppliers, general contractors, bankers, center of influences, etc.) within the territory.
The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quotas, building out territories, managing pipelines, and loves the challenges that come with selling a new product into the market. This person will be the face of the Billd brand and will own all aspects of building out their respective territory. Experience in construction is strongly preferred.
What You'll Do
- Sell Billd’s financial products (Material Financing and Pay App Advance) to commercial subcontractors with an emphasis on new logo customer acquisition
- Generate new sales by re-engaging with existing customers who have disengaged with Billd
- Develop centers of influences in the territory to generate referrals and increase Billd’s brand recognition
- Strategically sell into all levels of the subcontractor’s organization to ensure the customer integrates Billd into their workflows (bidding, negotiating suppliers, etc.)
- Work closely with a Relationship Manager and Underwriting Department to maximize territory revenue
- Actively manage pipeline and report to leadership on a weekly and monthly basis
- Will be expected to work in office and travel up to 25% of the time
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years of outside sales experience managing a full sales cycle
- Experience selling into the construction, equipment or finance industries
- Must be a self starter and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Preferred to have familiarity with technology tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, and Slack