Senior Analyst, Finance System Transformation, PTP
Being a Champion for SMBs is good for business. And a career defining opportunity for you
As a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, financial operations for small and midsize businesses, Bill.com has grown with
an entrepreneurial spirit that pursues continuous innovation. We’re driven by the belief that our technology can make a meaningful difference for small to midsize businesses. We’re building the financial operations platform of the future to be used by millions worldwide. We have operations in San Jose, CA Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. We’re partners with iconic US financial institutions and more than 80% of major accounting firms. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than Bill.com.
This position is based at our San Jose location; We support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote workdays.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
We are seeking a PTP- Finance System Transformation, Senior Analyst on our newly formed Transformation Team. This role will support the Company’s mission for our internal T&E and AP processes as this individual will work with the Travel and Expense and AP Transformational Manager to re-imagine our current Travel and Expense program and drive transformation in Accounts Payable processes and systems to make it simple for us to connect and do business.
- Implement systems/tools that support rapid business growth including M&A activity and international expansion.
- Participation in business requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, solution, and process documentation, assist in facilitation of user acceptance testing, test plans, test scripts
- Responsible for tracking and understanding projects from original concept through final implementation into Bill
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables regularly
- Provides regular communication regarding the status of specific projects and interfaces with all areas affected by the project
- Identifying and spearheading continuous improvement initiatives utilizing technology and automation; proposing and delivering systems solutions and process improvements that adhere to Company policies
- Help create and run training programs to the business to ensure understanding and adherence of corporate T&E and AP policies
- Partner with Internal Audit to design proper internal controls over financial reporting throughout transformation projects
- Partner with Internal Systems team to identify integration points between existing (and new) systems and processes and collaborate on creating robust Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Business Information Systems, Management Science or the appropriate experience may also be considered
- 8 + years of related work experience in managing accounting system projects and enhancements
- Strong Travel and Expense and AP process and systems knowledge (Oracle, NetSuite, Workday, ERP Systems)
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, priorities, and complete objectives on time
- Demonstrated track record of process improvements
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives)
- Experienced in project management & system process analysis skills
- Have the ability to think outside the box, work independently with general supervision, be a team player, and willing to contribute beyond the defined role to meet business needs as circumstances require
- Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
This role is based in California.
The estimated base salary range for this role is noted below for our office location in San Jose, CA. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in BILL’s bonus and equity plan. Our ranges for each role and job level are based on a variety of factors including candidate experience, expertise, and geographic location and may vary from the amounts listed above. The role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending & health savings account, paid holidays, paid time off, and other company benefits.
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants