Associate Payment Operations Analyst - Account Services
Building incomparably simple financial operations solutions supporting the heartbeat of our communities and nearly half of the U.S. GDP --- small and mid sized businesses.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
This position is based in Draper, Utah.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
As part of BILL’s Customer Experience Operations team, this position will be responsible for assisting in key processes and activities associated with the operations of AP, AR and Spend Management account health. This is a local Utah hire that is currently a hybrid of remote and in office work.
- Identifying operational requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- Working out of multiple queues to accomplish daily tasks
- Gathering information by observing workflows, reading reports, customer emails, etc.
- Determining appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data.
- Helping with customer outreaches, responding back to questions from customers.
- Researching the end-to-end customer experience to enhance operations.
- Documenting findings, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Working with managers and employees to implement changes.
- Determining the effectiveness of new processes.
- Looking at the overall health of accounts to maintain good relations.
- Establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Degree in business administration or a related field required;
- 0-2 years of experience as an operations analyst or in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with external customers and cross functional groups
- Experience using statistical and database software, like Google Sheet, Excel etc.
- Consulting and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills.
- Curiosity to learn new tools and software (like Quickbase, Salesforce, Automation tools
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
This role is based in Utah.
The estimated hourly range for this role is noted below for our office location in Draper, UT. Our ranges for each role and job level are based on a variety of factors including candidate experience, expertise, and geographic location and may vary from the amounts listed above. The role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending & health savings account, paid holidays, paid time off, and other company benefits.
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants