Implementation Consultant - SMB
Building incomparably simple financial operations solutions supporting the heartbeat of our communities and nearly half of the U.S. GDP --- small and mid sized businesses.
As a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, financial operations for small and midsize businesses, Bill.com has grown with an entrepreneurial spirit that pursues continuous innovation. We’re driven by the belief that our technology can make a meaningful difference for small to midsize businesses.
We’re building the financial operations platform of the future to be used by millions worldwide. We have operations in San Jose, CA Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. We’re partners with iconic US financial institutions and more than 80% of major accounting firms. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than Bill.com.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
As an Implementation Consultant - SMB, you will be responsible for bringing your expertise to provide a range of services to customers including developing a successful course of implementation and training appointments, while also monitoring account usage and health to ensure their successful transition into BILL. You will work with customers to remove technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of BILL solutions and minimize churn, by doing things such as troubleshooting technical issues and providing guidance to best practices. You will also act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of delivering Implementations in a fast paced, high volume environment (25 calls per week)
- Foundational product knowledge of Accounting Software Sync (QuickBooks Online, Xero, QuickBooks for Windows, and Import/Export)
- 2 or more years experience with CRM systems & related applications (Zendesk, Salesforce, Five9, Zoom, Gong)
- Comfortable interfacing with accounting specialists and managers in small/medium size organizations
- High volume software support experience via email and phone
- Ability to cross functionally work with Account Executives on client implementation status
- Time management and attention to detail
- Experience with problem solving and complex troubleshooting
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise and escalate appropriately
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Ability to actively initiate and manage the client relationship throughout the app implementation process
- Strong listening skills to be able to understand, empathize with and resolve customer issues
- Ability to provide product training and workflow recommendations to internal team member & customers
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks daily during your scheduled shift
- Experience implementing customers in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- Financial technology experience (B2B preferred)
- Prior accounting experience highly desirable
- Experience exceeding quota incentive goals related to product usage
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants