Senior Growth Marketing Manager (Accounting Channel)
Being a Champion for SMBs is good for business. And a career defining opportunity for you
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
Our Accountant Growth Marketing team is looking to add a Senior Growth Marketing Manager who is highly organized and eager to manage a variety of marketing programs. The Accountant channel is focused on providing financial operations automation solutions for our Accounting partners to help grow their client advisory services (CAS). Some of the many things you will do in this role include email campaigns, product campaigns, marketing promotions, marketing collateral, and sales enablement.
At BILL, the Growth Marketing team works cross functionally with Sales, Product, Brand, Growth, Creative, and Legal, making it an extremely dynamic and influential part of the organization. You’ll be responsible for driving both strategy and execution across our Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Spend & Expense products. You will also be responsible for supporting growth based on key business metrics.
If you have a passion for driving growth and are a strategic thinker and problem solver who is adept at working cross functionally to deliver strong team results, we’d love to hear from you!
- Lead and drive growth strategy for upsell and cross-sell to drive monetization in the Accounting Channel installed base
- Provide strategic leadership, planning, and direction to the organization to drive growth through strategic marketing initiatives of new and existing products
- Identify market opportunities that can differentiate the business from our competitors
- Develop relationships with customers, opinion leaders and internal cross-functional teams to obtain and provide technical, professional and managerial support for the division's products
- Lead cross-functional partnerships (Sales, Product, Brand, Growth, Creative, Marketing Operations, and Legal) to launch marketing campaigns that drive product adoption, upsell, and cross-sell in the Accounting Channel
- Accelerate customer growth in AP, AR, and Spend & Expense products
- Build and understand audience segments, product, and differentiating factors to drive value-based messaging for customers
- Manage a variety of marketing campaigns to drive growth including email campaigns, webinars, ads, promotions, events, sales enablement, and more
- Improve performance marketing effectiveness by optimizing the user journey (e.g., across product, ads, email, partner, social, third-party), and deploying ongoing experiments
- Build robust reporting to track, measure, and report on funnel performance, user journey progression, and Return on Investment (ROI)
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 7–8 years of experience in growth marketing or customer marketing
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience building integrated campaigns, hosting webinars, analyzing large complex sets of performance data, creating actionable insights to formulate marketing plans, and making business decisions
- Experience leading end-to-end Business-to-Consumer performance marketing campaigns, and exceeding goals
- Knowledge of broad user acquisition, best practices across all digital channels, and user touchpoints
- The ability to initiate and drive complex projects to completion across large distributed teams with minimal guidance
- The ability to solve complex issues and numerous data points into clear insights, reports, and plans
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau.
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants