Manager, Growth Team
Do the best work of your career, helping businesses change the way they manage finances.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
Reporting to the Director of Managed Accounts the Manager, Named Accounts will lead and grow a team of remote sales representatives responsible for growing Bill.com and Divvy revenue for named accounts in the small and medium sized accounting firm market. This individual will focus on coaching and developing sales representatives on discovery, domain knowledge, best practices to exceed KPI’s and quotas, and preparing them for growth within the accountant channel sales team at Bill.com.
- Build and mentor a high-performing sales team to lead and grow sales revenue in the Mid Market accounting channel
- Work closely with the sales operations team to build a metrics driven high velocity sales machine through innovation and optimization
- Promote operational excellence through strong pipeline management, accurate forecasting, and applying data to recognize trends and improve business across all areas
- Manage sales representatives through a channel sales process with a focus on managing activities & KPIs (calls, meetings, closes, deal size)
- Provide regular, data-based updates to the leadership team regarding progress against quota attainment, team performance, and any challenges that the team encounters along the way
- Develop a close partnership with marketing teams to foster seamless collaboration
- Translate market and customer insights into feedback to influence product road map
- Create and execute sales pitches and messaging
- Help build a culture of achievement and success
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Sales manager or team lead with 3+ years of previous success leading teams. SaaS software experience and/or Account Channel experience is a plus
- Must have a proven sales management track record of hiring, training, coaching, and motivating a sales team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to staff members at every level of the organization
- Track record of exceeding team sales quota
- Proven ability to create scalable processes for a growing sales team
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, Slack and other sales technologies fostering a data-driven sales culture
- Superior leadership and management skills that include communication, excellence, transparency, collaboration and mentoring
- Execution on high growth sales initiatives
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants