Head of Customer Success
Banyan Infrastructure Corporation
Banyan Infrastructure’s mission is to unlock capital for renewable infrastructure. We're the fintech solution serving a trillion dollar market by enabling banks and funds globally to invest in sustainability and net-zero targets.
Why consider this opportunity?
Banyan is growing rapidly and seeking Head of Customer Success to lead our emerging CS team to deliver best-in-class results for our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to build and lead a team integral to bringing Banyan’s mission to fruition and delivering real impact and value to communities around the world.
Our team is made up of bright, mission-driven individuals. We are passionate about using technology to solve sustainability challenges for our planet. We value learning, curiosity, and collaboration. We are committed to building a supportive team that values difference and is always willing to help each other succeed.
This role reports to our COO and is hybrid based in our San Francisco office (3 days in office/2 remote) with the flexibility to adjust on an ad hoc basis.
What you’ll do:
- Set the vision and strategy for customer success. Build and execute plans to achieve that vision.
- Develop scalable success processes. Establish best-practice playbooks that drive adoption and engagement in product to set customers up for success,
- Build and lead the Customer Success organization to support Banyan’s rapid growth. Provide leadership and knowledge to set the team up for success. Establish OKRs and manage the customer success and implementation teams against organizational goals.
- Define optimal customer lifecycle, map out the customer journey to identify peak points of usage and satisfaction, and oversee customer feedback process
- Establish customer support functions for our domestic and global customers. Build and nurture relationships with customer leadership and key personnel, serve as the primary point of contact. Interface with engineering to effectively manage incidents and issues
- Develop a deep understanding of where Banyan can deliver business value to our customers and collaborate with internal teams to align the overall strategy and product accordingly.
- Define and measure customer success metrics. across our customer base and ensure we are measuring and improving them.
What you’ll need:
- Passion for customers and understanding their needs.
- Experience in B2B customer-facing roles and working with C-level executives.
- Experience establishing and managing Customer Success and Implementation systems, best practices, KPIs, and playbooks.
- Leadership and people management skills:
- You have a strong management presence and leadership ability, with the presence and clarity required to inspire and motivate your team.
- Experience hiring, developing, and leading a Customer Success team for high growth B2B SaaS companies with a track record of success.
- Willingness to lead by example and serve as a player/coach.
- Cultural and emotional intelligence to collaborate in a diverse environment with global reach.
- Strong data driven problem solving skills
- Compelling verbal and written communication and presentation skills to easily explain and discuss complex concepts with a wide variety of audiences.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple work streams and deliver high-quality output on time and in full
- Experience with software, financial services, or financial technology. Project Finance knowledge is a huge plus.
- Enthusiasm for Banyan’s mission and strong values alignment.
We are unable to provide H1B visa sponsorship for this role.
How we’ll support your growth and success:
Ongoing opportunities to learn including:
- Opportunity to work on broader strategic customer strategy (geographic expansion, organization structure, compensation, etc.)
- Work closely with the founders, executives, and cross-functional teammates
- Work on a meaningful product that will accelerate clean infrastructure deployment around the world
- A collaborative and supportive team of smart, passionate people who are all focused on a common goal
Compensation $180,000 - $220,000 OTE
Our benefits package is designed to allow team members to be their best selves, in and out of the workplace. In addition to top tier health plans, at work meal offerings, and fitness benefits, we prioritize your well-being and growth through professional development, parental leave, a flexible time off policy, and flexible work. Our headquarters is centrally located between Bart and Caltrain in San Francisco, CA.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology. Our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel valued and respected. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this role would make you excited to come to work. Banyan is an equal opportunity employer.