Customer Service Representative
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Who We AreBakkt is a trusted digital asset platform that enables consumers to buy, sell, store, send and spend digital assets. Bakkt’s platform, is available through the Bakkt App and to partners through the Bakkt platform.Bakkt was founded in 2018 with a unifying vision: to connect the digital economy. We power commerce by enabling consumers, businesses and institutions to unlock value from digital assets.Our platform enables consumers to leverage their digital assets – from cryptocurrency, to select loyalty points, gift cards and merchant offers – in new and exciting ways. It also enables companies & merchants to access all of these capabilities, extending engagement with their customers, creating moments of delight while broadening the appeal and daily use of their loyalty and rewards programs. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together. Job OverviewThe Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for assisting with inbound customer inquiries related to placing new travel bookings or servicing existing travel bookings as requested by customers. Travel bookings will be placed or serviced using Bakkt proprietary technology. Therefore, a full 6-week training will be provided to incoming CSRs prior to being placed into a production environment. Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer support through various channels i.e. voice, email, and chat
- Facilitate new travel bookings for a variety of travel products – primarily, Air, Car, and Hotel bookings
- Service existing travel bookings e,g. requests to cancel or change bookings
- Monitor and service open issues through completion
- Provide site navigation assistance to customers who are new to self-booking online
- Educate customers on website functionality in an effort to increase the online adoption rate
- Report issues that are surfaced by the customer, including complaints, site production issues, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A bachelor’s degree is not required, but is a plus
- 3 years of customer service experience in a contact center and/or customer facing retail environment
- Must be professional and articulate with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a pleasant phone presence and friendly personality
- Strong computer navigation skills, such as the ability to navigate between various tools simultaneously
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to read an interpret documents such as procedure manuals and instructions
- Ability to diffuse escalated customers
- Scheduling flexibility is required; there may be shift bids on a quarterly basis which may change your initial shift
- Travel experience is not required, but is a plus!
- Fluency in Spanish is not required, but is a plus!
- Proven proficiency in Spanish and/or willingness to work an overnight shift will earn the CSR a pay differential