Sales Systems and Analytics Lead
As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for a Sales/GTM Systems and Analytics Lead to own Operations for Axonius’ growing Federal arm. This role will report into the head of the unit and be responsible for all things GTM Operations for the Federal team.
- Play a pivotal role in shaping the Operations and Go-To-Market future for Axonius’ Federal business unit.
- Own the full Operational Tech Stack for Axonius Federal Systems including Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, Hubspot, and Outreach.io among others.
- Design, build, test, and deploy creative and efficient solutions in SFDC and across related systems using declarative automation tools.
- Drive operational efficiency and sales strategy by designing and building processes, tools, and dashboards/reports that will impact the direction of our Federal team now and in the future.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the company at all seniority levels.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics, delivering actionable insights and recommendations to the business.
- Set and communicate the teams' goals, expectations, and priorities to ensure business needs are met.
- Remain up-to-date on Salesforce’s releases including new functionality and changes that may impact our systems.
- 3-4 years of experience with business operations, revenue operations, sales operations, project and program management, or corporate development and strategy.
- 4-7 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator with extensive experience configuring and managing Sales Cloud.
- Expert-level knowledge of Flow and significant experience with Salesforce’s other declarative automation tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Excitement at the prospect of being able to help define and shape your own role.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and creating structure where none exists.
- Excellent Analytical, project management, and organization skills.
- Ability to balance multiple, competing priorities and understand how to prioritize tasks based on importance versus immediacy.
- Ability to work comfortably in a time-sensitive, rapidly evolving, and fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Humble Personality - no task is too big or too small for anyone on our team.
- Ability to work independently and solve complex problems.
- Federal market experience and knowledge is preferred.
- Hubspot and Outreach.io experience preferred.
- Experience with a segmented federal business (such as a subsidiary or LLC).
- Report and dashboard building in Looker.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201).
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 211).
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
A little more about Axonius US:
- Remote-first culture. We have offices in New York, Tel Aviv, Austin, São Paulo, and Washington DC, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Great people. Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- A focus on career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius. We offer ongoing growth opportunities, including mentorship programs, a learning and development stipend, and company-wide courses..
- Next level benefits. 100% coverage of 3 different tiers of employee healthcare premiums. Dental, vision, and 401k match.
- Top-notch family leave options. 17 weeks of parental leave for primary caregivers and 8 weeks for secondary caregivers. Additional time off for important life events like marriage, birth of a grandchild, and more!
- We give back. Corporate social responsibility partnerships, employee giving opportunities , and volunteer time off.
- Competitive compensation. Market rate salaries, bonuses, or commissions. Stock options for all full time employees with equity refresh opportunities.
- DEI focused. Highly supported Employee Resource Groups (ERG). Executive-level diversity and inclusion goals. Training, events, and mentorship options.
Axonius is committed to fair and equitable compensation packages. A candidate’s salary will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. In addition to a competitive salary, our packages include stock options, attractive benefits, and an annual bonus
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.