Business Operations Associate
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
We are looking for a Business Operations Associate who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing, cyber-security software company. The role will report to the Senior Manager of Business Operations and work cross-functionally to help Axonius scale through process optimization, data analysis/management, and Salesforce support.
As a Business Operations Associate, you will:
- Partner with Finance, Legal and Sales to ensure the Sales teams adhere to the guidelines regarding quoting, pricing, and contracting
- Collaborate with the Sales teams to ensure accuracy of data in Salesforce including sales quotes, billing information, contract dates and terms.
- Highlight bottlenecks in the quoting and deal review process and propose system and process improvements to drive efficiencies and increase salesforce usability for the Sales teams
- Be first line of contact for sales team questions and support in using Axonius’s Salesforce instance
- Drive completeness and accuracy in all data within Salesforce instance including account and opportunity details, as well as territory ownership
- At least 1-2 years of experience working with pricing and quoting in Salesforce, finance or Ops background, preferably in SaaS industry
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently to solve complex problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for building processes, managing projects, and prioritizing tasks
- Humble Personality - no task is too big or too small for anyone on our team
- Experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud and driving usability within the sales org
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Report and dashboard building in Looker or Salesforce
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Something looks off?