Account Executive - Southeast
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
Location: Candidate must live within territory; Atlanta, GA
The Account Executive is a highly visible role that requires the right candidate to fit into our winning culture mindset and who has the grit and drive to define their own success. It requires an individual who will meet and exceed quarterly sales quota by building a territory strategy and executing on their plan. Developing and closing new opportunities within a specific geographical territory is the mission.
Culture is important to us at Axonius and our sales department. To identify the correct fit for our organization the below key characteristics are required:
- High energy and high intrinsic motivation.
- Competition with the want to win.
- Collaborative; communicates and interacts with transparency.
- Optimistic, engaging personality.
- Has a “can do” attitude.
- Commitment to high ethics and high standards.
- Strategic thinker and resourceful individual who can think out of the box and improvise to meet the demands of changing conditions.
The territory consists of all accounts in the geographic region that are not named by our strategic account team, who covers the top 2000 accounts in the US and Canada. There are potentially thousands of accounts for this territory, which requires the ability to create and execute on a sales strategy to narrow your focus to be successful, hit pipeline goals, and overachieve on quota expectations.
To be successful in the role, the Account Executive will:
- Several years of experience in a closing sales role with a strong hunter mentality and track record of success.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles with enterprise accounts.
- Track record of building and executing on a regional strategy to include channel partners, BDR, Marketing, Sales Engineering, product, current customers, and your own outreach to build a pipeline funnel of 4x quota.
- Strong channel partner relationships and security/IT vender relationships across your region.
- Conceptual understanding of security and IT solutions such as endpoint agents, vulnerability scanners, CMDB, SIEM, Active Directory, Firewalls, Cloud, and SaaS.
- Ability to qualify opportunities using value based selling techniques and MEDDPIC
- Successful history of accurate forecasting on close dates, leveraging reverse timeline techniques.
- Ability to navigate technical conversations to plan and execute on value added POC activities with your Sales Engineer.
- Manage Salesforce hygiene activities, including frequent chatter posts on deal updates, updating strategic next-steps, ensuring MEDDPIC criteria is up-to-date, and accurate close dates for opportunities.
- Proven track record of strong negotiation skills with minimal discounting.
- Ability to work creatively, independently, and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Something looks off?