Sales Representative - Base + Monthly Bonus
Sales Representative, Supplier Growth
AvidXchange is seeking a Sales Representative, Supplier Growth (Inside Sales Professional) to be responsible for building a consultative relationship with Suppliers and upsell them on automated E-Payment solutions offered by AvidXchange. This is a crucial role within Supplier Growth, which is a fast-paced high-energy Sales organization that offers exceptional training, teammate development and multiple avenues into different careers paths.
What you’ll do
- Leverage various relationship-building techniques to educate and enroll suppliers in automated payment solutions
- Successfully build rapport and sell E-Payment Solutions over the phone via out-bound calls
- Utilize sales techniques to overcome hesitations
- Be passionate about serving as an AvidXchange Brand Ambassador bringing professionalism and finesse to every interaction with suppliers
- Craft and deliver a flawless onboarding experience for suppliers by providing clear communication of the process and services being provided
- Work heavily within Salesforce ensuring all Supplier data is accurate and up to date
- Consistently exceed monthly sales quotas and QA goals
- Work cross-functionally with leaders and peers to stay up to date on trends with Suppliers and Products
- Assist when needed on special projects and assignments
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned targets, other quotas or goals
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in the use of computer software programs including Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Enjoy working in a fun environment while operating with a natural sense of urgency
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
- 18 days PTO*
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Health Clinic with Atrium Health** - available to Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange***
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Onsite gym fitness center, yoga studio, and basketball court****
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250*****
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Fully granted from beginning of year, pro-rated if hired mid-year
**Charlotte location only
***Must be full-time for at least 3 months
****Charlotte location only
*****Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Sales and Marketing
- Job Function Sales & Account Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Support