Account Executive, HOA
Account Executive, HOA
The purpose of the Account Executive, HOA sales position is to grow the AvidXchange customer base from the acquisition of new business generated through direct sales. The Account Executive will work with potential customers to build rapport and sell the value of the AvidXchange product set. Success will come from a sales process driven mentality, skill, and productivity.
- Exceed monthly revenue and lead objectives focused on customer segment execution
- Regional assignment requiring residency and travel within assigned region to establish relationships and get leads within region.
- Provide a great buying experience for prospects, customers, and resellers
- Utilize Salesforce.com and SalesLoft to manage leads, activity, and opportunities to close revenue and provide insight to leadership
- Professionally represent AvidXchange and its offerings
- Create customer excitement by showing customers how to use AvidXchange solutions
- Support a team environment by sharing best practices and maintaining a winning mindset
- Effectively prioritize and maximize call time and appointments to generate leads, advance the decision-making process, and close sales
- Meet minimum productivity requirements and service levels set forth by the company
- Highly skilled at building relationships with senior decision makers specifically in HOA market; AP Manager, Controller, CFO, CEO, IT.
- Ability to understand strategic priorities, business needs, and pain points
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to leadership re: ways to sell AvidXchange solutions
- Ability to utilize a “solutions selling approach” to advance new customers through the decision-making process
- Results oriented and able to thrive by self-motivation
- Effective in creating a compelling reason to buy through defined marketing messaging and the presentation of AvidXchange value propositions
- Ability to remove objections, both business and competitive, to advance and win the opportunity
- Ability to effectively manage time resulting in maximized productivity
- Technically capable of using and demonstrating AvidXchange products
- Thoughtful on pricing, negotiation skills
- Proactive and self-driven learning style
- Ability to learn and adapt to change and new technologies quickly
- At least 50% travel necessary
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of prior relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree, finance, business, economics, marketing, accounting, computer science, SaaS related 3+ years’ specific vertical experience
- Experience in both inside and outside sales, preferably with a financial services firm, software and/or technology firm or related
- Knowledge of accounting (AR/AP), accounting systems
Preferred Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Experience with automated accounts payable solutions and/or selling utilities solutions (preferred)
- Competitive Knowledge of the AP Landscape (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other similar contact management solutions
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Previous Experience in SAAS, AP Automation, B2B Payments selling is preferred
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
- 18 days PTO*
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Health Clinic with Atrium Health** - available to Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange***
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Onsite gym fitness center, yoga studio, and basketball court****
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250*****
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Fully granted from beginning of year, pro-rated if hired mid-year
**Charlotte location only
***Must be full-time for at least 3 months
****Charlotte location only
*****Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Sales and Marketing
- Job Function Sales & Account Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional