Implementation Project Manager
As an Implementation Project Manager, you will lead a variety of customer software implementation projects, alongside an Implementation Specialist and Integrations Consultant. You will be responsible for scoping the customer’s process and requirements, building the project plan, and driving the execution of the project from kickoff through adoption.
- Lead customer Kickoff and Scoping meetings using analytical and facilitation skills.
- Develop detailed project plans and drive projects towards target go-live dates.
- Document and communicate project status internally and externally to keep projects on track.
- Consult customers on AvidXchange software configuration best practices.
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to project team members during Configuration, Testing, and Training phases.
- Support customers during the Adoption phase by troubleshooting issues, assisting with software configuration optimization, and answering how-to questions.
- Shadow new team members and provide guidance and constructive feedback
- Lead team and department based new hire and continued education training sessions.
- Understand and support key operational metrics and business goals
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or at least 2 years of professional work experience
- A minimum of 2 years in customer facing experience
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and ability to work productively and positively in a team environment
- Maintains positive and productive working relationships with external and internal customers.
- Ability to describe aspects of a project or process in a manner which is easily understood by all staff levels of an organization
- Applies general knowledge of business principles to decisions
- Demonstrates a structured, rational approach when resolving problems.
- Ability to prioritize contending demands and adapt to frequent changes, delays, and unexpected results.
- Demonstrates ability to absorb new information quickly and perform responsibilities effectively on multiple projects at one time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and master innovative technologies with a technical aptitude
Preferred Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Familiarity with SmartSheet or similar project planning software
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies and software tools
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM software
- Familiarity with SharePoint or similar document storage/collaboration software
- Excel experience and knowledge of database relationships and terminology
- Experience working with accounting/ERP systems
- Experience working in the Accounting industry
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
- 18 days PTO*
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Health Clinic with Atrium Health** - available to Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange***
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Onsite gym fitness center, yoga studio, and basketball court****
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250*****
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Fully granted from beginning of year, pro-rated if hired mid-year
**Charlotte location only
***Must be full-time for at least 3 months
****Charlotte location only
*****Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Project and Program Management
- Job Function General Business Project/Program Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional
Something looks off?