Brand Advocacy Manager I
The Brand Advocacy Manager I is a key member of the Brand Marketing & Insights team and is responsible for supporting programs that engage customer advocates to deepen customer loyalty and increase brand awareness for AvidXchange. In this highly collaborative role, you’ll partner with multiple teams across AvidXchange including Sales, Product Marketing, Creative, Content Marketing, Demand Generation, Digital and Marketing Operations to fulfill customer advocacy needs and provide expertise on how to best leverage our customer advocates. This role reports to the Manager of Brand Advocacy Marketing.
Manage the AvidXchange customer reference program by recruiting new members, fulfilling reference requests, engaging with current members and developing new opportunities to leverage the support of our customer advocates
Support the development of customer stories and testimonials including identifying customers, coordinating the interview process, partnering with content marketing on story development, and ensuring proper implementation and utilization
Support internal teams in their customer advocacy needs such as managing a customer quote database as well as owning the approval process to utilize customer names/likeness in marketing materials
Coordinate customer advocate speaking opportunities at webinars and key events as well as for media/analyst interviews
Workin partnership with internal teams to launch marketing campaigns that leverage the voice of the customer to help drive new business
Partner closely with AvidXchange’s customer-facing teams to identify customer advocates
Build and nurture relationships with customers and internal teammates
Job Education, Qualifications, and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
Collaborative team player with experience working with cross-functional departments
Effective communicatorwith abilityto convey ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
Ability to assemble presentations and reports by analyzing data to make informed business decisions
Proactive teammate who enjoys identifying ways to improve existing processes and increase operational efficiencies
Highly organized, self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Intermediate skills in MS Suite (PPT, Word, Excel)
3+ years marketing experience in brand management, brand advocacy, customer marketing, or content development strongly preferred
Exposure to a CRM platform such as Salesforce is a plus
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
- 18 days PTO*
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Heath Plan Option that has $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Onsite Health Clinic with Atrium Health** - available to Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Match up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange***
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool, offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Onsite gym fitness center, yoga studio, and basketball court****
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250*****
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free parking
*Fully granted from beginning of year, pro-rated if hired mid-year
**Charlotte location only
***Must be full-time for at least 3 months
****Charlotte location only
*****Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Sales and Marketing
- Job Function Advertising & Marketing Communications
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional
Something looks off?