Technical Business Analyst
We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That’s why our Founder and CEO Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously. As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world. Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They’d outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries. Today, we’re the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
Atlas invests in Environment, Social and Governance initiatives through our impact program. Impact is central to our vision as a business and at the heart of our culture. Through impact we are addressing our environmental impact for society, for the planet and for our long-term success. Employee wellness, diversity and charitable activities are at the core of our social responsibility. Impact ensures Corporate Governance operates ethically and responsibly while preserving our customers and employees’ trust.
Atlas believes in a future where growth thrives across borders and cultures. Enabling employers of all sizes and global talent to connect where opportunity was once not an option. We are creating an equitable global environment where all companies and global talent can compete. Our global workforce management platform, Atlas, was built on the years of experience navigating the challenges of quickly deploying and paying international employees while ensuring compliance to local regulations, now making the world a lot smaller and easier to navigate for everyone.
Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for conducting in-depth analysis of technical business metrics and KPIs across Atlas’ global business units. The Technical Business Analyst will report directly to the Director of Business Analysis and will be a key member of the analysis and insights team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in technical business analysis, a proven track record of driving business insights, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze business processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Gather and document requirements for the Atlas platform projects, such as software development, system integration, and data migration.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Collaborate with software developers, architects, and quality assurance teams to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the business requirements and are scalable, reliable, and maintainable.
- Play a key role in testing and validating the solutions before they are released to production.
- Ensure that project timelines are met and that project deliverables are of high quality.
- Provide ongoing support to business stakeholders and technical teams to ensure that solutions continue to meet the needs of the business.
- Directly support various functions across the Atlas organization to help bridge divisional requirements and functional capability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst or a similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with software development methodologies, such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience with software development tools, such as Jira, Confluence, and GitHub.
- Familiarity with database technologies, such as SQL, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Experience with data modeling and data analysis.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.
Something looks off?