IT Solutions Engineer
We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That’s why our Founder and CEO Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously. As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world. Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They’d outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries. Today, we’re the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
Atlas invests in Environment, Social and Governance initiatives through our impact program. Impact is central to our vision as a business and at the heart of our culture. Through impact we are addressing our environmental impact for society, for the planet and for our long-term success. Employee wellness, diversity and charitable activities are at the core of our social responsibility. Impact ensures Corporate Governance operates ethically and responsibly while preserving our customers and employees’ trust.
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Technology; This role will be integral to the Enterprise Technology team’s support of endpoints, infrastructure and applications. Performing installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of operating systems, applications, and security tools on all Atlas endpoints. Review network configurations and perform basic installation and maintenance of network and security tools. Work with 3rd parties as an application administrator for the various 3rd party applications we use at Atlas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform Azure AD system administration and IAM activities across the enterprise.
- Administer and support Microsoft O365 environment and ensure accurate RBAC controls are in place.
- Work with Information Security Engineers to ensure appropriate controls are in place and functioning across the enterprise.
- Installation and maintenance of the multiple applications used to support the enterprise.
- Support the helpdesk team with L2/L3 knowledge and assistance.
- Participate in Incident Response and support where needed in such an event.
- Assist in the various information security, privacy & compliance programs including ISO/IEC 27001, SOC2, DFARS/NIST 800-171, GDPR, ITIL, etc.
- Ensure accurate and current documentation on responsible systems and controls is in place,
- Perform regular reporting of KPI’s and processes.
3+ years of experience in Endpoint and Systems administration
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems Administration
- Apple Operating Systems Administration
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud infrastructure and implementations
- Knowledge or certification in ISO/IEC 27001
- Microsoft O365 Administration and support
- SaaS application support
- Understanding of Networks and Security controls thereof.
- Demonstrated experience with Federated Security models and implementations
- Expertise in MS Office Applications
- Leadership and able to work with minimal supervision.
It would be great if you have:
- Information Security Certification (CISSP, CCSP, CCSK)
- Microsoft certifications
- DBA experience
- Experience with MS PowerBI
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.
Something looks off?