We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That’s why our Founder and CEO Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously. As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world. Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They’d outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries. Today, we’re the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
Atlas invests in Environment, Social and Governance initiatives through our impact program. Impact is central to our vision as a business and at the heart of our culture. Through impact we are addressing our environmental impact for society, for the planet and for our long-term success. Employee wellness, diversity and charitable activities are at the core of our social responsibility. Impact ensures Corporate Governance operates ethically and responsibly while preserving our customers and employees’ trust.
- Support day-to-day Finance team activities, including report generation, ad-hoc analysis, and workflow optimization.
- Develop and improve upon recurring reporting processes and assist in KPI preparation and analysis.
- Track business performance against annual Budget and prepare timely and accurate monthly and year-to-date variance analysis for department leaders across the organization.
- Assist in the development of the annual operating plan and periodic forecasts.
- Prepare and maintain monthly Board of Directors presentations.
- Provide detailed financial analysis with actionable, relevant insights.
- Proactively identify needs of the business and create the relevant reporting or processes to solve the issue.
- Partner in the month-end close process, ensuring all revenue and expense information is properly classified.
- Take ownership of a 3-month rolling P&L forecast model to help guide near- to medium-term business decisions
- Be a proactive self-starter with a client focus.
What we value:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- 2-4 years of professional experience with budgeting/planning, financial modelling, and decision analytics (e.g., FP&A, corporate finance, consulting, investment banking, private equity, accounting).
- Basic knowledge of GAAP and other accounting fundamentals.
- Understanding of SaaS business model and performance metrics.
- Experience with Sage Intacct.
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
- Past experience working in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Team player, ability to work independently and produce on tight timeline.
- Problem solving mentality with the ability to proactively look for the story behind the numbers.
- Experience working with large data sets and the ability to develop financial analysis and communicate insights.
- Experience building board decks and other presentations for an executive audience a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills required, with data visualization (Power BI, Tableau) experience a plus.
- Experience with planning and reporting tools (Adaptive Planning, Anaplan) a plus.
- M&A experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages are a plus.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.
Something looks off?