Compensation & Benefits Lead (Global)
We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That’s why our Founder and CEO Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously. As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world. Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They’d outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries. Today, we’re the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
Atlas invests in Environment, Social and Governance initiatives through our impact program. Impact is central to our vision as a business and at the heart of our culture. Through impact we are addressing our environmental impact for society, for the planet and for our long-term success. Employee wellness, diversity and charitable activities are at the core of our social responsibility. Impact ensures Corporate Governance operates ethically and responsibly while preserving our customers and employees’ trust.
As the Compensation and Benefits Lead at Atlas, you will play a critical role in designing and implementing a global compensation and benefits programs for our growing workforce. You will collaborate with the Head of Human Resources and other stakeholders to ensure that our compensation and benefits programs are competitive, cost-effective, and aligned with our business goals. You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations and providing guidance and support to our employees on compensation and benefits matters. This is an Individual Contributor role with no direct reports.
- Develop, implement, and maintain compensation and benefits programs for our global workforce, including base pay, bonus structure, equity/shares component, pension plans, health and welfare, and other employee benefits.
- Conduct market research and benchmarking to ensure that our compensation and benefits programs are competitive and aligned with industry standards per region.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Oversee the administration of employee benefits globally, including health insurance, pension plans, and other benefits programs.
- Provide guidance and support to our employees on compensation and benefits matters, including answering queries, resolving issues, and addressing concerns.
- Collaborate with other HR functions, such as Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, and Learning and Development, to ensure that our compensation and benefits programs are integrated with other HR processes.
- Analyze compensation and benefits data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare and present reports and recommendations to senior leadership on compensation and benefits matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in global compensation and benefits management.
- Extensive knowledge of global compensation and benefits practices, regulations, and trends.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and vendor management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Fluency in English and good communication skills (verbal and written).
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.
Something looks off?