HubSpot CRM Administrator
We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That’s why our Founder Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously. As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world. Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They’d outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries. Today, we’re the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
Atlas invests in Environment, Social and Governance initiatives through our impact program. Impact is central to our vision as a business and at the heart of our culture. Through impact we are addressing our environmental impact for society, for the planet and for our long-term success. Employee wellness, diversity and charitable activities are at the core of our social responsibility. Impact ensures Corporate Governance operates ethically and responsibly while preserving our customers and employees’ trust.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain the HubSpot technology solution to ensure the tools are customized and integrated in the optimal way.
- Develop reports and workflows that track customer activity over time to identify trends in behaviour or needs that may indicate opportunities for improvement.
- Map the customer journey across each technology tool that make up the CRM solution (e.g. HubSpot, DealHub, PartnerStack, AmpleMarket, DemandBase etc)
- Manage stakeholders across the touchpoints in the customer journey
- Enhance the Atlas ability to combine quantitative and qualitative data, and ensure we optimize our customer-facing actions to improve the customer experience.
- Work directly with stakeholders in marketing, sales, support, account management to gather requirements, develop, implement and train stakeholders.
- Work with key stakeholders to operate, design and iteratively improve our HubSpot capabilities, as well as help prioritize and build consensus around HubSpot, process and outcomes.
- Maintain and update data in HubSpot to ensure accurate records of customer information
- Reviewing dashboards for accuracy and identifying and correcting possible sources of error
- Provide support for sales activities by developing reports and workflows as necessary.
- Manage user access control + cleanup of obsolete/not-used reports, workflows, views, properties and support internal tracking such as customer onboarding, task management, etc.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related field.
- 5 Years experience with HubSpot CRM or similar platforms as a CRM Administrator.
- Experienced developer and administrator in HubSpot Sales, Marketing, Hub DB and Service hubs.
- Experience integrating with Marketing Technology solutions (i.e. email automation).
- Project Management Skills to coordinate Sales and Marketing Initiatives.
- The ability to define and represent logical processes.
- Experience with Configure, price, quote (CPQ) process and technology.
- Organizational skills to manage, prioritize and deliver multiple change requests.
- Communication skills to convey information effectively and efficiently to HubSpot Users.
- Observable Technical skills to develop HubSpot workflows, reports, forms, and sequences. Managing, maintaining, configuring and support of sales, marketing, and service hubs.
- Technical Skills to maintain API interfaces between HubSpot, DealHub, PartnerStack, Ample Market and R8 FX system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Experienced HubSpot report development skills
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.