Senior Product Manager
We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That’s why our Founder Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously. As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world. Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They’d outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries. Today, we’re the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
Atlas invests in Environment, Social and Governance initiatives through our impact program. Impact is central to our vision as a business and at the heart of our culture. Through impact we are addressing our environmental impact for society, for the planet and for our long-term success. Employee wellness, diversity and charitable activities are at the core of our social responsibility. Impact ensures Corporate Governance operates ethically and responsibly while preserving our customers and employees’ trust.
The Senior Product Manager will be a key member of Atlas HXM’s Product & Technology team, joining a growing group of experienced product and design enthusiasts. Working with one or more development & design teams, the Senior Product Manager will be responsible for driving the overall product strategy for one or more SaaS solutions, including product direction and roadmapping, with a focus on the user experience and end to end journeys of Atlas’ three main personas: our customers, their workforce, and our internal teams.
As a member of the Platform team, you will be using creative skills and a detailed-oriented approach to product-manage the core platform services that enable our modular architecture. You will also be responsible for the functional aspect of any third-party integrations with our framework.
Finally, you will execute Atlas’ Product strategy by working on product plans, roadmaps and development concepts, analyzing and reporting product data for effective launches.
- Analyze the marketplace, gather inputs from clients and assess competitors to determine the right new products or future direction of existing products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the services needed to be built into the platform’s back end to support Atlas’ modular structure.
- Develop and implement roadmap priorities, balancing them between the needs of the overall product and the specific demands of our key user bases.
- Work with engineering to scope product delivery and agree on development timelines. Write epics and user stories to support this approach, and groom them to the corresponding teams.
- Monitor progress of the product through the product development life cycle, identifying risks and opportunities, and keeping senior leadership updated on the achievement of predetermined milestones and KPIs. Explain such progress in the sprints’ Show and Tell ceremonies.
- Support our sales and demo teams by communicating value added and strategic approaches to selling the product.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in SaaS Product-related jobs, working on Agile environments and leading the full product life cycle, including design thinking and business case development.
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing products with a significant back-end component and/or API-based integrations with third party products.
- Experience building a product roadmap and working with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver measurable impact.
- Analytical experience in defining and driving KPIs and product success metrics.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills to communicate ideas and strategic initiatives.
- Deep attention to detail; desire to collaborate on new processes for added efficiency.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with and guide designers and developers.
- Ability to capture detailed business needs, translating them into product requirements and user-centric features.
- Effective and detailed story writing.
- Experience in agile development and managing / grooming a backlog, leading and collaborating with cross functional teams involving design, engineering, and product marketing.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.