Senior Product Manager
We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That’s why our Founder Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously. As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world. Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They’d outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries. Today, we’re the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
Atlas invests in Environment, Social and Governance initiatives through our impact program. Impact is central to our vision as a business and at the heart of our culture. Through impact we are addressing our environmental impact for society, for the planet and for our long-term success. Employee wellness, diversity and charitable activities are at the core of our social responsibility. Impact ensures Corporate Governance operates ethically and responsibly while preserving our customers and employees’ trust.
As a Senior Product Manager specializing in HR Platforms and Employer of Record (EOR), you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our product offerings. You will be responsible for driving the vision, strategy, and execution of our HR technology solutions, ensuring they meet the evolving needs of our clients and stay ahead in a competitive market, including HR integration requirements.
- Develop a comprehensive product strategy and oversee the entire product development lifecycle for HR Platform and Employer of Record, ensuring alignment with the company's goals and market trends.
- Create and manage a clear product roadmap, prioritizing features and enhancements based on customer feedback, competitive landscape, and business impact.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, sales, marketing, and customer support teams, and vendors to define KPIs, ensure successful product development, launch, and adoption.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers to gather feedback, address their needs, and gather insights for product improvements.
- Mentor and guide junior product managers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to foster a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- Proven track record as a Senior Product Manager with at least 5+ years of experience in HR technology, HR platforms, or Employer of Record services.
- Strong understanding of HR processes, compliance, and regulations.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with Agile and product management methodologies.
- Demonstrated success in bringing new products to market and driving their adoption.
- Familiarity with HRIS integration and API requirements.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.