Security Account Executive
At-Bay combines world-class technology with industry-leading insurance to help clients meet risk head-on. Partnering with brokers and business owners alike, we provide modern insurance products and active risk monitoring services for companies of every size and in every industry. Our team boasts many backgrounds and skills, from analysts and developers to designers and underwriters, and everything in between — all working together to redefine what it means to be an insurance company.
We’re proud to be a diverse company and to have expertise from multiple industries driving our culture. At-Bay is expanding rapidly, and as we grow, we’re prioritizing inclusive hiring practices and supportive team environments. We’re committed to building a company culture where people of all identities and backgrounds are empowered to thrive, develop their career, and bring their full self to work.
At-Bay is a globally distributed company with hubs in Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, and Tel Aviv. To date, we have raised $292 million in funding from Acrew Capital, Glilot Capital, Icon Ventures, ION Crossover Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Qumra Capital.
We are seeking an experienced cybersecurity Account Executive to join the At-Bay Security team! The AE will be the founding sales member on the At-Bay Security team and will initially work closely with our Chief Business Officer / GM of Security to own the sales cycle from lead to close for technical buyers looking for a managed detection and response solution right sized for SMBs.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building successful go-to-market sales motions and pipeline at an early-stage startup, experience selling endpoint protection / MDR / xDR solutions, and familiarity with Product Led Growth (PLG).
- Develop and execute the strategic Go-To-Market & Sales plans to achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Manage the sales process end-to-end from lead to close, including contract negotiation
- Conduct product demos and presentations to potential prospects
- Help define and actualize early go-to-market processes and infrastructure configuration (CRM)
- Collaborate with the At-Bay Security product team to provide ‘voice of the customer’ with informed recommendations to influence At-Bay Security’s product roadmap and improve customer satisfaction
- Be the voice of the company in all Sales channels
In this role we value:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years of senior-level sales experience within cybersecurity. Track-record of meeting sales targets / promotion
- Experience selling Endpoint Detection or Managed Detection and Response solutions is a strong plus
- Experience selling in the commercial space is a plus
- Start-up experience is a strong plus
- Strong preference for San Francisco or Mountain View, California
- USA, nationwide