Director of Corporate Development
At-Bay combines world-class technology with industry-leading insurance to help clients meet risk head-on. Partnering with brokers and business owners alike, we provide modern insurance products and active risk monitoring services for companies of every size and in every industry. Our team boasts many backgrounds and skills, from analysts and developers to designers and underwriters, and everything in between — all working together to redefine what it means to be an insurance company.
We’re proud to be a diverse company and to have expertise from multiple industries driving our culture. At-Bay is expanding rapidly, and as we grow, we’re prioritizing inclusive hiring practices and supportive team environments. We’re committed to building a company culture where people of all identities and backgrounds are empowered to thrive, develop their career, and bring their full self to work.
At-Bay is a globally distributed company with hubs in Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, and Tel Aviv. To date, we have raised $292 million in funding from Acrew Capital, Glilot Capital, Icon Ventures, ION Crossover Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Qumra Capital.
- Support the entirety of the M&A process including strategy, sourcing, diligence, negotiation, and execution
- Drive core internal projects related to M&A deal integration planning and performance measurement
- Refine and implement the processes and analytical frameworks for analyzing M&A opportunities and strategic investments
- Research and analyze multiple high priority strategic markets, including industry mapping and deep dives into targeted M&A and partnership opportunities
- Partner with and promote teams in all phases of M&A execution including diligence, business case creation, financial modeling, and integration
- Partner with FP&A team to model organic growth opportunities and create pro-forma views of strategic opportunities
In this role we value:
- 5+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, management consulting, or corporate development at a technology company
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills including financial and company valuation analyses
- A track record of complex problem solving, attention to detail, and delivering results cross-functionally
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, business judgment, and crisp communication
Something looks off?