Orange County, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Aspiration is in the business of fighting the climate crisis. We help people and businesses build sustainable impact into what they do every day by making it easy, automated, and powerful -- whether it is in the ways people spend and save their money or the ways businesses engage their customers and employees. The estimated cumulative climate impact of the Aspiration community thus far is the equivalent of taking every car in the state of Wyoming off the road for a year. Aspiration is a certified B Corporation and, in fact, has been named to the “Best for the World” list of the top five percent of highest scored certified B Corporations four years in a row. Aspiration has raised over $550M in funding to date and is growing quickly.
Our Core Values are Aspiration’s guiding principles:
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do:
- Hybrid working hours (3 days in office in Orange County)
- Provides administrative support for the Executive Team, including managing a dynamic, multifaceted calendaring schedule in a fast-paced environment
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all areas of discussion with the Executives
- Schedules, communicates, and coordinates on-site and off-site meetings with key internal and external contacts, including logistics of outside entities such as food service
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats
- Screens telephone calls, prioritizes mail, responds to all invitations and follows up by written correspondence or call
- Monitors emails and flags as necessary
- Act at all times in a manner that is ethical and aligned with the regulatory obligations of the firm, and our partners
- A variety of other duties aligned with your unique skills, as our firm and its obligations expand and evolve
- Receive mail and packages; sort and scan mail to appropriate departments
- Maintain office including ordering supplies, snacks, cleaning common areas
What You'll Need:
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or equivalent strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting at the executive level
- Excellent time management, planning, organizational, interpersonal, and technical skills
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills, analytically minded, attention to detail a must
- Effective liaison and problem solver
- Capable of managing workflow and meeting deadlines
- Proactive with ability to initiate and complete projects
- Ability to focus on high level initiatives and planning while working on the execution of day-to-day responsibilities in support of the overall goals
- Comprehensive knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Google Suite
- Demonstrate a customer focus, entrepreneurial spirit, resilience, attention to detail, a team mentality, and company & industry knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency with personal computers and business productivity software
- Passion for user experience, customer service, and social good
What You'll Get:
- Making an impact for a company with a mission of transforming the financial industry and the lives of millions
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity incentives
- Robust healthcare plans, 401K, paid sick leave, paid holidays, and unlimited vacation time
- Diverse & inclusive culture
Aspiration is proud to be an ESG company. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Diversity at Aspiration is not just compliance-driven. Diversity is our compass to drive equitable practices; to celebrate individuality; and to foster the uniqueness within each of us that makes our products, services, and culture better than most. Yes, we are proud to be a DEI company and we encourage everyone, inside and outside of Aspiration, to show up as you are and as you want to be, every day.
This organization participates in E-Verify. Find more information here!
Please review our CCPA Policies here.
See more open positions at Aspiration
Something looks off?