Ecosystem Marketing Manager
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven marketing professional that’s excited about web3 to join our team. In this role at Aptos, you will be responsible for marketing strategy, planning, execution and support across Aptos ecosystem projects.
This role sits in our Palo Alto, CA office.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate across Ecosystem, Community and Marketing teams to create marketing standards and frameworks as well as content to support the Aptos ecosystem
- Determine marketing strategy and execution plan for priority projects
- Ideate and create ongoing content series, including but not limited to: blogs, social media, videos strategy
- Schedule the creation of each piece of content and the planned release of each piece of content in partnership with social and content marketers
- Collaborate with ecosystem projects to deeply understand their needs, roadmap and what kind of support they need from the Aptos marketing team to ensure success
- Work with in-house, or external agencies to support always-on content streams
- Outline ecosystem marketing processes and timelines and oversee successful execution coordination across LOB marketing.
- Create and manage budgets for marketing priority projects
What we’re looking for:
- 5-8 years marketing and campaign management experience (product and/or technical marketing preferred)
- Web3 experience required
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines seamlessly with little oversight
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and define prioritization for multiple internal and external stakeholders
The base salary range for this full-time position is $119k - $183k. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and typical maximum target for new hire salaries for the position of a candidate based in the Bay Area at any level. We do hire exceptionally talented professionals with decades of experience in their field. As such, our range may be higher than what is displayed. Our base salary ranges are determined by experience and location, and we hire at all levels for multiple roles. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills demonstrated during the interviews, working experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include equity, tokens, or benefits.
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents (US Employees)
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching (US Employees)
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.