Front End Engineer
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About the role:
We are searching for a Front End Engineer to join us here at Aptos. As part of the Ecosystem team, you will be working on various projects and frameworks to foster a thriving developer ecosystem. You will build industry-leading Web applications and tools for interacting with the Web3 world from Web. The scope is open-ended, but projects will be in the following areas: interactive Web sites, developer tooling, SDKs, wallets, APIs, standards & protocols, and much more.
This role sits in our Palo Alto, CA office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build new Web3 experiences for ecosystem engagement
- Add new features and integrations into existing experiences
- Build new Web products and applications for Aptos
- Support and maintain existing platforms and web surfaces
- Write performant, clean and tested code
- Collaborate with designers, backend engineers, and other frontend engineers
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with websockets/streaming content is a plus
- UX/UI Design experience is a plus
- Experience working with Web3 is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive, and organized
The base salary range for this full-time position is $150k - $250k. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and typical maximum target for new hire salaries for the position of a candidate based in the Bay Area at any level. We do hire exceptionally talented professionals with decades of experience in their field. As such, our range may be higher than what is displayed. Our base salary ranges are determined by experience and location, and we hire at all levels for multiple roles. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills demonstrated during the interviews, working experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include equity, tokens, or benefits.
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents (US Employees)
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching (US Employees)
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.