Mid-Market Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2022
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
The Mid-market Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth by building and nurturing new and existing client relationships, facilitating customer success, and developing strategic, value-based business relationships. The role requires a strong focus on developing new business, as well as expansion of existing accounts. Success will be achieved through solid territory and strategic account planning, prospecting to identify new and additional opportunities, qualifying and developing opportunities withinMid-market accounts, understanding the client’s business needs, building and maintaining a pipeline of 3-4x quota, and meeting and ideally exceeding sales quota.
- Identify, generate and qualify sales opportunities and a maintain a pipeline of 3-4x quota
- Discover and identify prospect needs and align with our products and solutions
- Successfully present and demonstrate our products and solutions to C-level executives and stakeholders
- Prepare and present professional, detailed proposals that support customer needs
- Navigate complex decision-making processes and evaluations leveraging sales methodologies and process
- Overcome objections and obstacles to win
- Develop strong expertise in our products and space
- Accurately manage pipeline and forecast, maintain in CRM
- Co-sell with partners and resellers
- Collaborate with management, SDR, SC and other internal teams
- 5+ years of previous software Mid-market AE work experience or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling to C-level executives, especially Finance
- Proven track record of managing and selling into Mid-market accounts
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Prior experience selling both direct and with resellers
- Opportunity to work with world-class leadership in a fast-growing, successful startup company
- Competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and commissions-based target incentive
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) match
- $250 annual reimbursement for continuous learning
- Onsite gym access for HQ (San Jose) employees
- Lots of office perks like snacks, happy hours, company events
- These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
AppZen is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The base pay range for this role is $80,000 to $105,000 and the variable compensation is 50% of the total on target earnings. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
See more open positions at AppZen
Something looks off?