Junior Account Manager (RIBO)
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, February 9, 2023
As Canada’s leading InsurTech, APOLLO is making insurance effortless for individuals and small businesses across the country. Quote, bind, and issue policy documents in real-time.
APOLLO has been the recipient of multiple awards, including Insurance Business Canada’s 5-Star Professional Liability Award 2022, Top Insurance Employer 2022, Digital Innovator of the Year 2021, Top Insurance Employer 2021, ICTA’s 2021 Technology Award, and LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2021.
The insurance industry has to adapt to changing expectations from buyers and young employees. APOLLO is taking a whole new approach by combining technology, insurance capacity, and content marketing into one complete package of broker services.
For small business and personal lines, we help our brokers with automation solutions, social media engagement, and allowing end buyers to begin their journey with online research. For larger accounts, we help producers demonstrate their expertise and engage prospects over new mediums.
Our mission is to use technology as a conduit between brokers, carriers, and their mutual clients by delivering a people-first insurance experience through time-saving technology. Our broker marketplace is the first of its kind to offer multiple insurance companies on one integrated online platform.
Our team of empowered and driven individuals live APOLLO's core values of Candor, Integrity, Adventure, Desire, and Courage every day. Being a part of APOLLO offers a chance for the right applicant to make a name for themselves, and help build APOLLO as a leader on the forefront of the digital innovation of a global, $5-trillion industry.
We are looking for a customer centric Junior Account Manager to join our growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a service oriented professional who holds themselves to the highest standards and aligns their success with that of the customer.
- Servicing APOLLO’s book of business and providing top-notch customer service
- Ensure clients fully understand policy coverage and exclusions through clear and concise communication
- Retain existing clientele through extraordinary service levels
- Referral of prospects for cross-sell opportunities
- Reporting new claims and leading clients through claims process from a place of empathy
- Occasionally support the sales team in sales activities as needed
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the suite of APOLLO products and help clients with any questions, policy changes and inquiries
- Recommend operational improvements in our processes to help further improve overall customer experience
- Provide feedback and insights to enhance products offerings over time
- This position requires a service oriented and organized individual with a proven track record of delighting clients
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in an insurance service role
- RIBO license required
- Passion for Service and Customer support
- Desire and motivation to meet set targets for service levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention for detail and demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple clients at a time
- Independent, Self Motivated, Ambitious and Competitive individual able to thrive in a fast pace environment
APOLLO believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for greatness is important. Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively to move the best ideas forward.
Benefits and Perks
APOLLO is a progressive, digital-first employer. We empower our crew to perform at a high level with a wide variety of employee perks.
Digital-first and work-from-home flexibility
Professional development and licensing support
Monthly Social Club Events
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, with premiums covered by APOLLO!
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Monthly Wellness Program that offers $100 each month for well-being activities
Eligible for year end bonus based on company and individual performance
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Mostly remote anywhere in Canada
APOLLO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace our diverse, inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We’re committed to developing and maintaining a culture rooted in our core values, that is supportive and respectful of all backgrounds and perspectives.
APOLLO is committed to providing an accommodating recruitment process. If you require any accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
See more open positions at Apollo
Something looks off?