Platform Support Manager
Apex Fintech Solutions
WHO WE ARE
Apex Fintech Solutions (AFS) powers innovation and the future of digital wealth management by processing millions of transactions daily, to simplify, automate, and facilitate access to financial markets for all. Our robust suite of fintech solutions enables us to support clients such as Stash, Betterment, SoFi, and Webull, and more than 20 million of our clients' customers.
Collectively, AFS creates an environment in which companies with the biggest ideas in fintech are empowered to change the world. We are based in Dallas, TX and also have offices in Austin, New York, Chicago, Portland, and Belfast.
If you are seeking a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where you'll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact, and you have the guts to change everything, this is the place for you.
AFS has received a number of prestigious industry awards, including:
2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Best Wealth Management Company - presented by Fintech Breakthrough Awards
2021 Most Innovative Companies - presented by Fast Company
2021 Best API & Best Trading Technology - presented by Global Fintech Awards
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This is an incredible opportunity for a Platform Support Manager to play a crucial role in shaping the foundations and future of a rapidly growing Advisor Platform. In this role, you will resolve technology support questions for advisors and clients through direct client interface via inbound and outbound meeting requests, e-mail, and Apex Service Center (Zendesk) interactions all while continuously providing world class customer service. You should be familiar with all aspects of the institutional business with an ability to resolve technology challenges for Apex Advisory clients and advisors. This role will serve as a subject matter expert providing best practice instructions for proper use of third-party technology tools and applications to external advisors and internal associates.
- Review and research as well as accurately respond to all technology related inquiries escalated by Advisory Clients, Relationship Managers, trading, and direct incoming advisor queues
- Maintain all technology services queues (Zendesk, Salesforce, workflow, & e-mail) to attain service level goal
- Be a client advocate, display care and emotional intelligence through asking additional questions to get to the heart of the issue and find resolutions
- Build strong client and internal relationships
- Work closely with internal associates and advisors to troubleshoot errors and find solutions to technology challenges that prevent the proper use of our technology platforms and tools
- Assist in setting up client integrations
- Maintain current knowledge of Apex Advisory products and offerings
- Serve as point of escalation and resource for internal associates and advisors regarding ongoing technology issues and concerns / suggestions
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, information management, or similar disciplines, or equivalent work experience
- 5 - 10 years of advisory experience with knowledge of Advisory third-party technologies and API/sFTP and custodial integrations
- Knowledge of computer and web-based technologies as used by advisors while accessing and utilizing Apex platforms and tools
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Pays close attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work effectively and get things done in a dynamic environment while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, MS Project, Visio, and other agile collaboration & work tracking tools (Wiki’s, JIRA, TFS, etc)
#sales #mid-senior #full-time #LI-MJ1
We offer a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, EAP), competitive PTO, 401k match, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a paid subscription to the Calm app and offer generous external learning and tuition reimbursement benefits. At AFS, we offer a hybrid work schedule for most roles that allows employees to have the flexibility of working from home and one of our primary offices.
AFS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, natural or protective hairstyle, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.