Apex Fintech Solutions
WHO WE ARE
Apex Fintech Solutions (AFS) powers innovation and the future of digital wealth management by processing millions of transactions daily, to simplify, automate, and facilitate access to financial markets for all. Our robust suite of fintech solutions enables us to support clients such as Stash, Betterment, SoFi, and WeBull, and more than 20 million of our clients' customers.
Collectively, AFS creates an environment in which companies with the biggest ideas in fintech are empowered to change the world. We are based in Dallas, TX and also have offices in Austin, New York, Chicago, Portland, and Belfast.
If you are seeking a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where you'll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact, and you have the guts to change everything, this is the place for you.
AFS has received a number of prestigious industry awards, including:
2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Best Wealth Management Company - presented by Fintech Breakthrough Awards
2021 Most Innovative Companies - presented by Fast Company
2021 Best API & Best Trading Technology - presented by Global Fintech Awards
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Apex Fintech Solutions is currently seeking a Relationship Manager to proactively manage the customer experience by interfacing with clients. The Relationship Manager will represent the client needs to stakeholders within Apex and will promote Apex's services and products to the customer.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Apex clients as well as various internal departments and divisions
- Collaborate with the top entities in the respective segment to formulate a collaborative yearly business plan
- Define key stakeholders in each relationship and stay close to them
- Ensures that a high level of service is maintained by keeping clients informed of any new developments, products, and all available services as they relate to their client business needs
- Offer support to our clients and respond to client's needs in a proactive manner
- Drive and track client requests to meet yearly goals and objectives
- Keep relationship pulse metrics up to-date and relevant
- Review and negotiate contracts with clients
- Monitor, analyze, and report on clients’ financial performance and revenues on a monthly basis
- Collaborate with clients to document, prioritize, and report operational and technological issues and requests
- Retain and manage each of the assigned relationships
Required background experience:
- 5+ years industry and clearing experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is a plus
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 Licenses
- Deep knowledge of their respective segment
- In touch with industry trends and shifts
- Exceptional follow-through and problem-solving skills
- Displays a relentless focus on customer service and customer satisfaction
- Comprehensive understanding of pricing and revenue drivers
- Strong executive presence and relationship-building skills
- Strategic thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect\
- Effective presentation, influence, and strong negotiation skills
- Experienced business development track record
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
#customer service #mid-senior #full-time #LI-MJ1
We offer a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, EAP), competitive PTO, 401k match, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a paid subscription to the Calm app and offer generous external learning and tuition reimbursement benefits. At AFS, we offer a hybrid work schedule for most roles that allows employees to have the flexibility of working from home and one of our primary offices.
AFS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, natural or protective hairstyle, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.