Senior Asset Transfers Associate
Altruist is a fast growing fintech company that's transforming the financial advice industry. Our mission is to make financial advice better, more affordable, and accessible to everyone. We’re a modern custodian built exclusively for registered investment advisors (RIAs). As we disrupt legacy custodians and revolutionize the $100T RIA market, we're seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you embody our core values of kindness, brilliance, and grit, and are passionate about making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
About the position
If you're passionate about your craft and are looking for big, meaningful problems to solve, then you'll love what we're doing. At Altruist, you'll have the opportunity to do exciting work on products ranging from complex enterprise business software to a beautiful consumer app experience and user acquisition platform. As Altruist enters an expansion phase for our revolutionary product offering, we’re seeking an experienced Senior Account Transfers Associate to help position us for future growth and success.
As a Senior Account Transfers Associate you will be a part of a team that processes incoming and outgoing, ACATs and Non-ACAT transfers. The team’s goal is to provide a seamless asset transfer process for our clients and to find opportunities to innovate processes to create an amazing client experience.
What you’ll do
- Review documentation to confirm if it's in good order
- Submit electronic and manual transfer requests and follow to completion
- Contact contra firms and advisors to resolve any blocks on completing client requests
- Assist with daily reporting
- Identify areas for innovation and process improvements
- Build relationships internally and externally to improve the client experience
- Training and onboarding new team members
What you’ll bring
- Series 7 or Series 99 preferred
- Prior experience with ACATs/Non-ACATs
- 4+ years in financial services
- Ability to work independently in a hybrid environment
- An understanding of AML and risk mitigation rules
- Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Generous paid parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible paid time off
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package along with equity in the form of Stock Options (ISOs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, internal pay equity, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure fair, equitable, and competitive pay. At Altruist, we are committed to providing fair, equitable, and competitive compensation by leveraging market data to inform our pay bands. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically in conjunction with performance review cycles. By evaluating compensation on a regular basis, we are able to reward high performance and ensure all employees have opportunities for growth.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Altruist we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.