Altruist is a fast growing fintech company that's transforming the financial advice industry. Our mission is to make financial advice better, more affordable, and accessible to everyone. We’re a modern custodian built exclusively for registered investment advisors (RIAs). As we disrupt legacy custodians and revolutionize the $100T RIA market, we're seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you embody our core values of kindness, brilliance, and grit, and are passionate about making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
About the position
Please note: This is an onsite position based out of our Dallas, TX facility.
Altruist is entering an exciting phase, and we're looking for an office coordinator to join our Workplace Operations team and spearhead the opening of our new Dallas location!
What you’ll do
- Act as onsite lead for all operational aspects of the Dallas office, including supplies, mail, printers, copiers, snacks, water, etc.
- Man the reception desk, greet employees, visitors, and guests, and escort them to the appropriate location, following proper security procedures
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment ensuring conference rooms, kitchen/break room, and reception area are orderly and presentable
- Receive mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distribute items/Assists with outgoing mail, maintaining supplies for the mailroom
- Administer building access (key fobs, guest access) following standard security and onboarding/off-boarding processes
- Maintain office and kitchen supply inventory, anticipate needs, and place orders as necessary
- Work with IT to ensure workstation equipment is ready for employee use
- Assist with other administrative duties as requested, including ensuring readiness for high-level in-office meetings or meeting catering
What you’ll bring
- 1+ years relevant experience as receptionist, office/facilities coordinator, administrative assistant or similar customer service oriented role
- 1+ years of facilities or reception experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Self-starter/proactive: works with a sense of urgency and handles self with minimal supervision; “no job too small” attitude
- Proficiency in Google Workspace G Suite
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Must be willing to work assigned hours onsite
This position requires onsite presence 5 days a week
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Generous paid parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible paid time off
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package along with equity in the form of Stock Options (ISOs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, internal pay equity, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure fair, equitable, and competitive pay. At Altruist, we are committed to providing fair, equitable, and competitive compensation by leveraging market data to inform our pay bands. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically in conjunction with performance review cycles. By evaluating compensation on a regular basis, we are able to reward high performance and ensure all employees have opportunities for growth.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Altruist we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.