Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Location: New York, NY or Remote
Reports to: Product Marketing Director, Segment Marketing
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline-focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
We are looking to hire a Senior Product Marketing Manager with strong financial acumen, messaging and cross-functional project management skills. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a strategic new product launch, as well as serving as the segment expert for consulting and professional services customers. You’ll manage campaigns from ideation through post-campaign reporting and serve as the subject matter expert in how to effectively message how AlphaSense addresses the needs of your product area and segment.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years’ of product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience launching new products that drive revenue growth.
- Experience working with enterprise-level sales teams and building enablement content
- Excellent writer and communicator (written and verbal)
- Demonstrable understanding of marketing concepts, metrics, and tools including Pendo, Salesforce, and and Marketo.
- Highly analytical and able to conduct unbiased research and derive meaning from data through A/B testing and optimization
- Strong project manager with the ability to conceive and manage programs and projects across cross functional teams within an organization
- Strong financial acumen with experience targeting corporate development and consulting teams.
- Experience managing others
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the creation and execution of strategies to help accelerate growth for your product area and specific segment.
- Develop and lead integrated, cross functional marketing campaigns to influence pipeline and bookings for your product area.
- Develop personalized messaging frameworks that allow others to produce effective, personalized content.
- Lead and socialize market research efforts to become the internal expert and advocate for the workflows and market drivers related to the segment.
- Have a nuanced understanding of the challenges facing the personas for your product area and your segment.
- Lead regular internal communications of all new and upcoming programs and ownership of ongoing communication to stakeholders on the sales team.
- Measure the results of marketing campaigns and use those learnings to inform future campaigns.
- Project manage and collaborate to execute on deliverables including timelines, ROI/results, and changes/improvements.
- Strategic decision-making that matches the needs of the sales team, helping field sales achieve their business objectives by generating opportunities.
- Create and review marketing content that supports your product and segment areas.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $140,000 - $165,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.