People Strategy Partner
Location: Union Square, New York
Reports to: Head of Organizational Development
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
The Global People Team is made up of seasoned professionals with a diverse range of expertise – spanning talent acquisition, business partnering, regional operations, and a growing core of functional experts in culture, leadership, talent, learning, organizational development, compensation, benefits, systems, and analytics. Building on the recent global launch of Workday, we are supporting the company’s continued hyper-growth focused on two core corporate objectives – building the operational excellence and scalable infrastructure to deliver our strategy while supporting profitable growth; and evolving our culture so it is optimized for delivering our strategy and supporting our growth and scale while attracting and retaining top talent.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Organizational Development (OD) Partner to join our dynamic People team at AlphaSense. This position offers a unique blend of analytical rigor, an opportunity to have an organization-wide impact, and a focus on human performance, diversity, and inclusion. It's an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career in People, Human Resources, and/or Organizational Development within high-growth environments. You will drive initiatives aimed at aligning company culture with the delivery of ambitious business strategies, improving organizational effectiveness, cultivating employee engagement, and fostering an inclusive culture.
Who You Are:
- 5 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in high-growth and dynamic environments such as technology firms, start-ups, consulting, or entrepreneurship.
- Robust understanding of organizational dynamics, either academically or through lived experience
- Passion for innovation and staying updated with the latest research and trends in organizational development, industrial-organizational psychology, and human performance
- Unrivaled analytical abilities, particularly in using spreadsheets and data visualization tools for decision-making
- Empathetic and effective communication and interpersonal skills; capable of engaging with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Committed to inclusion, diversity, and belonging, and motivated to create environments where all voices can be heard and marginalized groups are amplified
- Intrinsically adaptable and composed under pressure
- Comfortable navigating uncertain situations and making informed decisions
- High level of personal integrity and accountability
What You'll Do:
- Formulate and implement organizational development strategies to drive organizational culture, improve performance, and cultivate an inclusive global work environment
- Utilize data analytics to identify opportunities, develop solutions for organizational improvements, and measure the impact of various initiatives
- Serve as a trusted resource for employees and leadership, providing confidential consultation on various performance and organizational matters
- Lead people-centric change management activities to support the organization's rapid growth
- Partner and collaborate across global and cross-functional teams to roll out solutions that enhance employee well-being, organizational effectiveness, and a sense of belonging
- Plan and execute relevant training programs and workshops to advance organizational performance in collaboration with our Learning & Leadership function.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and best practices in the organizational development field
- Occasionally provide operational and administrative support for critical organizational projects
This role offers an excellent opportunity for skill development and high-level exposure in a fast-growing tech firm, while also contributing to the building of a diverse and inclusive work environment.
AlphaSense is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $95,000 - $110,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.