Director, Global Revenue Operations
Location: New York City
Reports to: Niki Gupta, VP of Revenue Operations
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
The Sales & Customer Success Operations team at AlphaSense drives productivity and improves efficiency for our Sales, Sales Development, and Customer Success organizations. We create and implement operational reporting & analytics, improve processes, and enable strategic initiatives that impact the revenue organization. At our core, we are a dynamic team of highly driven self-starters who are passionate about operations and thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment.
About the Role:
We are looking for a strategic, experienced and results-oriented leader within the Revenue Operations team to design, implement, and manage our revenue operations processes. This leader will be a true partner to our Sales team (ultimately involving all Account Executives, Sales Development Reps, Account Managers and Product Specialists) and be a key in driving enabling tools/processes. In this role, you will be a people manager but also have overall ownership of Sales Operations, Sales Development Operations, Customer Success operations, a strong partnership with our Enablement team, and a true focus on reporting & analytics. The role has the ultimate goal of improving productivity and efficiency for our Sales & CS teams - enabling them to get to a state where they can “do more with less”. You will have a direct impact to drive improvement in our core KPIs given your role and how closely you will be partnering with Sales Leadership.
Who you are:
- At least 10+ years of experience working with a Revenue organization and playing a key role in driving productivity for the Sales and Customer Success Operations
- Operations professional with a passion for driving productivity, improving processes and using new technology to drive revenue at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth, optimizing processes, and enhancing operational efficiency
- Exceptional leadership and team collaboration skills, with the ability to influence and align cross-functional teams
- Experience optimizing and rolling out new, workflows, and processes within a sales organization
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment
- An ability to think strategically, act tactically and write effectively
- A creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to drive sales productivity
- A strong project manager who enjoys “making things better”
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with the B2B sales process and the tools it takes to succeed
- A seasoned people leader who enjoys coaching and upskilling amazing talent
What You’ll Do:
- Optimize our existing Sales Operations & Customer Success processes to ensure scalability
- Partner with our Sales & CS leaders to provide productivity gains and execute the revenue strategy, optimizing processes and workflows
- Lead the path for “best in class” operational rigor and focus on moving the org to a scalable and efficient state
- Dive into scaling & optimizing territory creation with our Sales Operations Analyst
- Partner with our SDR Operations Analyst and create a roadmap to scale operations within our Sales Development organization
- Partner with our senior analysts and BI team to dive deep within data and craft data stories to support our business needs
- Support of our manager of Customer Success Operations by removing obstacles and helping her “run fast”
- Develop strong relationships with the Sales, SDR and CS team to understand and implement best practices
- Partner with our Enablement team to roll out and improve training and adoption of existing tools and processes
- Be a resource to Rev Leadership on planning, OKR achievement, and core KPIs
- Be the “go to person” for the Sales & CS organization
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $143,000-$191,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.