Product Marketing Manager, Financial Services Segment
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Director, Product Marketing - Segment Marketing
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 450 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline-focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
We are looking to hire someone with product marketing expertise working in the financial sector.
In this role, you will be a subject matter expert on how to effectively personalize messaging and develop campaigns targeting each persona in financial services. You will be responsible for supporting Marketing, Sales, and Product goals, including meeting pipeline/bookings targets, increasing win rates, and driving product adoption.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years’ experience working in product marketing at a fintech company or financial services firm.
- Experience targeting or working with analysts, managers, and executives at asset management firms, hedge funds, PE firms, and investment banks.
- Strong message development skills, excellent writer, and communicator (written and verbal).
- Experience working on cross-functional product launches, conducting competitive research, developing sales enablement materials, and supporting sales & marketing content.
- Demonstrable understanding of marketing concepts, metrics, and tools.
- Highly analytical with the ability to identify market opportunity areas and test campaign ideas.
- Strong project manager with the ability to conceive and manage programs and projects across cross-functional teams within an organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the marketing and sales team with insights, research and messaging to help achieve marketing and sales goals for financial services.
- Ensure consistent execution of personalized messaging framework for each financial services persona and develop personalized content across the entire buyer journey.
- Lead meetings and regular internal communications of all new and upcoming programs and ownership of ongoing communication to stakeholders on the sales team.
- Build industry-specific narratives and work closely with the demand generation, content marketing, and design teams to produce creative and engaging marketing assets including infographics, slide-shares, social posts, landing pages, podcasts, product collateral, email offers, and other tools as needed related to the segment.
- Effectively measure, optimize and communicate results of campaigns.
- Project manage and collaborate to execute on deliverables including timelines, ROI/results, and changes/improvements.
- Strategic decision-making that matches the needs of the sales team, helping sales achieve their business objectives by generating opportunities.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $130,000 - $140,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.