Sr. Engineering Manager - AI & Search Platform
Location: New York, NY (other locations in Eastern Time zone will be considered)
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate engineering leader to lead our AI & Search Platform team. The AI & Search Platform team develops the next generation of AI platform and search infrastructure, and owns the platform and services powering AlphaSense’ AI & Search product features. You will work closely with a team of talented engineers to deliver scalable solutions for our world-class AI-powered search platform.
- An advanced degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong software development experiences in building scalable backend systems
- Technical expertise in one or more of the following domains: Search, Recommendation, ML Platform, Generative AI and NLP
- Strong technical leadership in a cross-functional and distributed team environment
- Experience managing high-performing engineering teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategy planning and stakeholder management skills
- Lead the team in the development of the core platform powering AlphaSense AI and Search products
- Work with product management to develop team roadmap and OKRs
- Execute platform team OKRs and deliver them with high standards
- Ensure that platform services are scalable and reliable in production
- Provide hands-on technical leadership to the team, guide the best practices of software development, and be a trusted technical advisor to your team and partners
- Drive the long-term technical strategy for the AI & Search platform, and stay up-to-date on the latest trends in AI and Search
- Mentor and coach a group of engineers at different levels, and support their professional growth
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $174,000 - $276,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Something looks off?