Senior Cloud Native Engineer
AlphaSense is an AI-powered market intelligence search engine used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to democratize access to the world's most important content sets for market analysis. Our customers include 75% of the S&P 100, 70% of the top asset management firms, 76% of the leading consultancies, and the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies. AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funded in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 3,500+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
AlphaSense Market Intelligence Search Enterprise product is built for the largest enterprises and designed to be self-managed by our customers to provide flexibility to meet their unique needs through infrastructure choices across multiple clouds. It is made to meet our customers' expectations of quality and security and has built-in enterprise-grade features to fulfill complex demands at a large scale.
As a Senior (Staff) Cloud Native Engineer, you will design, develop, and deploy cloud-native solutions for our AlphaSense platform, transforming 300+ existing services into cloud-native & cloud-agnostic environments. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure our platform is robust, scalable, reliable, and secure. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing best practices for deploying and managing the platform in a Kubernetes environment, as well as supporting 40+ teams in the cloud-agnostic transition journey.
- Create the Customer Managed Market Intelligence Search Platform
- Build and package the AlphaSense platform for deployment on Kubernetes clusters
- Migrate AWS-locked services to Cloud Agnostic technologies & solutions
- Promoting best practices for development and deployment in a Kubernetes-native environment
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure that the solutions meet customer requirements
- Support other development teams in adopting Cloud Agnostic practices
- Ensure that the platform is secure and compliant with industry standards
- At least 6 years of experience and solid proficiency in at least one programming language - Java, Typescript, Python, Golang
- Experience working with cloud-agnostic solutions (messaging, object storage, NoSQL, etc.)
- Deep understanding of microservices architecture and cloud-native principles
- Experience with CI/CD & GitOps
- Exposure to cloud-native/CNCF stack
- Knowledge and experience with Kubernetes API
- Experience with cloud APIs of cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience with writing Kubernetes controllers
- Experience with customer-managed solutions with a clear understanding of the complexity of shipping such products
- Experience with Crossplane is a big plus
- Experience with MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Experience with Kafka
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
Want to hear more?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.
For more information, please contact Kavita Nair on LinkedIn or by mobile at +91 8261940966 or by email: email@example.com
Something looks off?