Sales Development Manager
Location: New York, NY - In office required 3x per week
Reports to: Director, Sales Development
AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
The Sales Development team at AlphaSense sits at the front line of our company’s prospect engagement and pipeline generation efforts. We identify potential prospects, leverage diverse outreach strategies, engage in strategic conversations with stakeholders, and collaborate with Account Executives with the goal of expanding our footprint within new and existing accounts and generating revenue for the organization. At our core, we are a dynamic team of highly driven self-starters who are passionate about the AlphaSense product and rely on product and industry knowledge to communicate the value of our solution and convert interested prospects into qualified leads.
About The Role:
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven Sales Development Manager to help accelerate pipeline generation and drive new business growth. In addition, this person will attract, retain, and cultivate exceptional Sales Development and future Account Executive talent on our Sales Development team.
Who You Are:
- Sales leader who has a passion for training, coaching, and development
- Creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to drive top of funnel growth
- Analytical thinker that leverages data to make decisions and recommendations
- A natural motivator that inspires team members to achieve ambitious goals
What You’ll Do:
- Coach and mentor the team to secure high-quality meetings with senior executives, driving the team to meet or exceed KPIs
- Establish effective sales development strategies that scale as the team grows
- Partner on the go-to-market strategy, including email, phone, and social messaging
- Help develop and maintain training materials to maximize team performance
- Proactively track and analyze key trends to inform data-driven decisions
- Help develop, plan, and execute extensive professional development programming to enable team members to be successful Sales Development Representatives as well as position them for success in a future Account Executive role
- Assist with identifying, attracting, and managing talent
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $75,000 - 100,000
Additional Components: We offer a competitive benefits program, a generous commission plan with accelerators for over-performance, as well as equity.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Something looks off?