Director, Banking Sales
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is a leader in the fraud prevention space and data orchestration platform. We help some of the most innovative banks and fastest growing fintech companies grow and scale operations by allowing them to find more good customers and onboard them without increasing the risk of fraud.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, and Best Place to Work by Built in NYC year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
About the team
Alloy operates in a hybrid-work environment. We look to foster collaboration and community by having our local employees onsite twice a week, and remote employees onsite once a quarter.
What you’ll be doing
As a manager at Alloy, you will build and lead a team of account executives in reliably exceeding goals and improving product and go-to-market fit for the banking sector.
- Identify and recruit high-potential account executives and efficiently onboard them into Alloy.
- Provide effective situation coaching to a team of account executives.
- Identify key business needs for the banking segment through account research, including publicly available information and industry connections.
- Identify key stakeholders and decision-makers, understand their priorities, and demonstrate how Alloy will help them achieve their goals.
- Design prospecting campaigns and coordinate with marketing and product marketing functions to build a pipeline
- Develop deep subject matter expertise in the banking segment and understand value propositions, the bank buying process, and the bank technical landscape
- Educate the sales team and support functions and broader company about the banking industry.
- Improve and design a repeatable sales process relevant to the banking segment, and enforce discipline and accountability within the team.
- Partner closely with solution engineering to improve the sales process by increasing efficiency, boosting win rates, and identifying the optimal entry point for Alloy within a bank’s tech stack.
- Develop pricing, support sellers in negotiations and contracting processes, and close deals.
- Collaborate across the Alloy team to support and deliver market feedback from prospects and clients.
- Partner with the client success organization to grow revenue through our existing client base.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts.
- 7+ years B2B sales managing a team of quota-carrying individuals with a track record of exceeding goals and scaling teams
- A person with effective recruiting and hiring skills
- Experience at SaaS companies with technical sales within banking
- Knowledge of the identity, fraud, or ongoing risk monitoring domains
- Strong networker and people connector
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to manage complex and multi-threaded sales cycles
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate credibly across levels
Travel will be required <50% of the time.
We are a fast-growing team, and your impact is immediate. Growth opportunities are abundant at our scaling company.
At Alloy, we strive to attract and retain talent with a total rewards program that is competitive with other organizations of our size and stage. We are committed to ensuring each new team member has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks, and benefits. We actively share our philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering openness and clarity. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of outcomes.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and geolocation (Tier 1-NYC/SF): $250k - 310k OTE
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation with immediate eligibility and vesting
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Health & wellness monthly stipend
- $1,000 learning & development annual stipend
- 5 free teletherapy sessions and Headspace membership
- Well-being benefits include access to Carrot, Cleo, OneMedical, Gympass, and more
Alloy’s Covid-19 Company Statement
Alloy does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which the company will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on-site for events, travel, and/or work in our New York City offices, those actions will be subject to any relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
At this time, Alloy is following compliance regulations with New York City’s Private Sector Mandate and offering religious and medical accommodations for all eligible employees and visitors.
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.
Something looks off?