Product Security Engineer
Other Engineering, Product
India · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
- Be part of a team that helps Airbase maintain a world-class security posture.
- Conduct design reviews of upcoming features from an application security perspective and identify threats and suggest mitigations.
- Develop a broad understanding of the Airbase product and pro-actively update the threat model and implement mitigations.
- Work closely with the Compliance team and external auditors and provide support during activities such as penetration tests, SOC2/1 audits.
- Improve secure software development practices.
- 8+ years of work experience, with the majority of it focused on security.
- You have worked at a startup at some point in your career.
- A solid end-to-end understanding of all aspects of a SaaS product: from the browser to the backend database.
- Extremely hands-on: we expect you to be comfortable reading vast amounts of code, debugging production bugs or incidents and making fixes.
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to work independently with a sense of urgency in a fully-remote environment.
Nice to haves
- Any open source contributions, publications, or conference talks in the field of security.
- Familiarity with fintech.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.